Photo

I?m still working with the Imo State Government ? Nkiru Silvanus tells Nollywood

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 leslie.ansa

leslie.ansa

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 211 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

Posted Image
Nkiru Sylvanus (Nollywoodgossip Celeb Of The Week)

Some days ago news broke in the media (Nollywoodgossip not included) that actress Nkiru Sylvanus has lost her appointment with the Imo State Government.

And in an angry reaction, the fair skin screen diva shot out the following message.

?I am aware that one fake, jobless, blogger called (name withheld by us) has been peddling news about me saying I lost my appointment with Imo State Govt. For the records, I was the Lagos liaison officer, SSA Lagos Affairs, which has been taken over by Lisa. And I am now SSA on public affairs. And this happened 5 months ago, when there was a cabinet reshuffle. For my fans that still love and believe in me, God will always be faithful. For those who want my down fall, sorry I?m the wrong person because I stand tall and strong.?

The actress turned civil servant didn?t stop there. She went further to tell Delia Innoma (Live Online With Delia) the following:

?The story was not true! You saw my message. How can I resign and still be SSA on public Affairs??

When asked once and for all if she is really still working with the Government, her voice rose in her response.

?Haba Delia! That?s what I?m saying. Yes I am still working with the Imo State Government.?

Ok now you?ve heard from the horse?s mouth. I hope she will be allowed to do her job in peace.

Nollywood Gossip -  I’m still working with the Imo State Government – Nkiru Silvanus tells Nollywoodgossip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users