• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 uwntradings

uwntradings

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:27 AM

In view of the fact, our Spiritual & Herbal healing home had been in existence for more than twenty (20) good years. Why do you waste your time and money? We shall solve your spiritual problems as early as possible such as bad luck, poverty, barrenness, sudden death, accidents, failing in exams, long services without promotion, disappointment in marriage (man and woman) invisible danger, unsatisfied condition, disappointment in getting visa to travel and financial

problems in the world today are due to the machination of family problems, witchcraft, wizard and bad forces. If you to come to our office or call us on:  08055613620,  08063100278, we shall try to solve your problems, I have the power to read your stars and detect your problems and how the problems will be solved, because I went to India to study Astrology, mental magic, herbalism and ceremonial magic and I got the certificate of Service in India from the Fellowship Metaphysic Brotherhood (FMB) in 1986.

Then we specialized in healing Tropical Disease e.g  Chronic pile, Diabetes, Stroke, Fibroid, Cancer, Asthma, hernia, etc. As a result of many years of researches in the field of Occultism, Mysticism, I the member of “FMB” is pleased to offer you the divine help, no matter how hopeless your problems may appear, they could still be solved by the power of God.

If it is Mysticism, Spiritualism and Herbalism you can always count on the FMB as one of the healing authourities, we do not waste our time with credulous and skeptic peoples.

Our Contact Information:

ALHAJI (CHIEF) DR. A. ALIMI OLORUNTOBI

SPIRITUAL & HERBAL HEALING HOME

NO. 4, ODUTOLA STREET,

OLORUN ADABA BUS-STOP,

EGBEDA ROAD,

ALIMOSHO LAGOS.

TEL:  08055613620,  08063100278.

Courtesy:  http://wealthygoals.blogspot.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users