Photo

Make $ or ₦ online writing for a global magazine

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Methodical

Methodical

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:52 AM

Posted Image

Are you highly intelligent, grammatically articulate, creative and full of inspiration?

Would you like fill your pockets by applying your talents, while at the same time, impacting the world?

We are looking to employ old and new writers who can construct catching informational research articles on issues involving Nigeria, Africa, Money, Politics, Terror, fashion, science, religion, the world, and any other interesting and educational pieces.

Your base earning will be 0.01USD per view of your article, so if your article attracts 10,000 reads, you have $100 paid to you anywhere in the world by any means convenient for you.

These rates are subject to appraisal and you may become one of our permanent editors or oped contributors.

If you are interested, please send me a pm(private message) asap, so you can be included.

---------------
Feel free to forward this ad to friends who may be interested, with the link below>

#2 nachebe1

nachebe1

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:32 AM

please, i would like to be included in the writing for a global magazine. i am currently a final year law student of the university of nigeria, nsukka. thanks

#3 Walter

Walter

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 387 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

Wao.. A great opportunity for extra bucks ...

Under The Law Of Equality Shall We All  Co-Exist

#4 okoseimiema

okoseimiema

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:45 PM

I am interested in partaking in the online writing for a global magazine as advertised. I am a Civil Engineer and my email address- ikusokos@gmail.com

#5 okoseimiema

okoseimiema

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:52 PM

I am interested in partaking in the online writing for a global magazine as advertised. I am a Civil Engineer and my email address- ikusokos@gmail.com

#6 Godknows Michael

Godknows Michael

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

THE CONTROLLER GENERAL
GLOBAL MAGAZINE. :)

I WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED INTO YOUR ONLINE WRITING FOR A GLOBAL MAGAZINE AND MAKE SOME MONEY.

MY EMAIL. godknowsmichael@roclketmail.com, oilgasinc@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Godknows Michael.

#7 segchenko

segchenko

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:24 AM

I am interested in partaking in the online writing for a global magazine as advertised. I'm in my final year for my computer engineering program and my email address goes thus; segchenko2000@gmail.com

#8 luckenzy

luckenzy

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:32 PM

am interested in the global magazine article writing and here is my email.;luckenzy4ril@gmail.com,thanks[